WTS DHRUVA CUSTOMS ADVISORY, COMPLIANCE, AUDIT AND LITIGATION SUPPORT
Global enterprises require global supply chains. From a customs point of view, managing these supply chains is a tremendous task as customs laws and trade regulations on a national level are not internationally harmonized.
At WTS Dhruva, our team can help you manage customs compliances and find tailor-made solutions for structuring your supply chain in a tax-efficient and sustainable manner.
W T S Dhruva offers a wide range of customs services which include:
- Assistance with customs registrations and trade subscriptions
- Assistance with periodic compliance and the maintenance of records
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for mapping customs processes and procedures that are specific to an industry and/or business model
- Assistance with obtaining customs clearance certificates
- Assistance with obtaining exit certificates for exports
- Assistance with obtaining customs duty refunds
- Advise relating to specific customs issues, tariff classifications, and valuations
- Conducting customs compliance awareness and training
- Advise relating to alignment of customs valuations and transfer pricing policies
- Assistance in obtaining advance rulings on specific issues requiring clarification
- Assistance in compliance relating to customs facilities, such as consolidated declarations, Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) status, and the World Logistics Passport (WLP).
- Assistance in preparing reconciliation of inbound, consumed, and outbound declarations and audit submissions
- Handholding during customs audits initiated by the customs authorities.
- Liaising with the customs authorities
- Assistance in application for conciliatory settlement with Dubai Customs for penalty waiver
- Assistance in filing grievances and appeals